Local Old Timey Sessions:
- Jalopy, Brooklyn - First Saturdays, 3-6pm - 315 Columbia St, Brooklyn, NY - Led by Harry Bolick. See home page for next session
- Freddy's Bar, 627 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY - 3rd Sundays afternoons, 3-6pm. Led by Harry Bolick, See home page for next session
- Howland Center, 477 Main St. Beacon NY, Led by Harry Bolick and Pat Schories. Second Tuesdays every month, 7-10pm. subscribe to the facebook page for info.
- Gun and Rod Club, slow jam, 2nd and 4th Sundays 6pm
- Lowlands Bar, Brooklyn- Every Monday at 8:30, 543 3rd Ave Brooklyn NY
leads an Old-Time jam from 7:30 to 9:30 PM at the Brooklyn Farmacy & Soda Fountain every other Tuesday starting Nov. 1, 2011. Bring your fiddle, banjo, guitar, etc. and we’ll play old-time music at this warm, friendly venue. Acoustic instruments only --- no electric ones. Buy some delicious desserts and socialize while you’re here, as well. The Farmacy is located at 513 Henry St. (at Sackett St.) in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. Info:
- New World Cafe, Saugerties, NY - First Wed of month, led by Jay Ungar and Molly Mason. Call before you go, the restaurant sometimes closes on Weds.
- Hanover Hilltop Farm, Yorktown Heights, NY - First Fridays, 5:30pm contact Jim Garber on facebook if you need more info.
-Keegan Ales (facebook page for more info), 7:30pm second tuesdays in Kingston, NY
- the Pinewoods list of local events(careful, it is often out of date)
Local Old Timey Festivals:
Black Creek, Altamont Ny, May 24-26th 2013
Lake Genero - Hamlin Pa - Labor Day weekend , Aug 30- Sept 2nd, 2013
Brooklyn Jamboree, Sept 28, 2013 Usually jamming Sat. 12-6pm, then concerts all evening! .